Agenda for September 2019 meeting
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 3rd September, 6.30pm, at St Charles’ Church Hall, 1 Kelvinside Gardens, G20 6BG. Residents are warmly welcomed to attend, but please note the venue is not wheelchair-accessible because there is a flight of steps down to the entrance. We are looking for a solution to this regrettable situation.
We have an unusually long agenda this time so discussions will need to be brief.
We also draw your attention to our upcoming election: closing date is 13 September if you are interested in joining the council.
Agenda for meeting on 3 September
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Councillors’ reports
- Report from officers from DRS on traffic safety concerns
- Planning officer’s report
- Wilton street gap site
- Get Glasgow Moving – Rebecca Menzies
- Nomination of civic reception attendees
- Disabled access to NKCC meetings
- Community clean-up – date and location
- Communications report
- Date of next meeting – 1 October 2019