AGM and January 2021 meeting
Our first meeting of 2021 is scheduled for Tuesday 5th January, 6.30pm, via Zoom. This will be our AGM (postponed from October) immediately followed by our usual monthly meeting (probably about 7pm). Agendas are below.
Please email us NKcommunitycouncillors@gmail.com if you would like to attend and we’ll send you the link nearer the time.
Click to download our draft accounts (PDF file) covering 1/9/2019 to 31/8/2020.
1. Record members’ attendance and apologies
2. Approve the minutes from last year’s AGM
3. Approve Chair’s written annual report
4. Approve Treasurer’s submission of independently examined statement of accounts
5. Demit of current office bearers
6. Call for nominations for the election of office bearers
7. Call for nominations and the election of a Lead and Substitute Community Council Representative on the Hillhead Area Partnership
8. Note the appointment of an Independent Examiner of accounts for the next year
9. Note the appointment of any associate members
10. Review the Inventory and Additional Resources
11. Chairperson confirms the date of the next AGM to take place on 5 October 2021
Business meeting draft agenda
1. Approval of the minutes of last meeting
2. Police report
3. Councillors’ reports
4. Glasgow City Council’s New City Development Plan
5. Planning officer’s report
6. Licensing report
7. Communications report
Date of next meeting: 2nd February 2021.