Your representatives

North Kelvin community councillors are your local representatives. You are also represented by:

  • Glasgow City Councillors (depending on whether you live in the Hillhead, Maryhill or Canal areas of the ward)
  • the MSP for Glasgow Kelvin and list MSPs for Glasgow
  • the MP for Glasgow North

Contact details and areas of responsibility for all your representatives are listed at WriteToThem: just enter your postcode.

You can find out who your councillors are by entering your postcode on the City Council website. Click on any of the names listed to find contact/surgery details.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *