Universal Credit assistance in Partick
Glasgow Life can assist with your universal credit application and account.
They have universal support officers who can make your account, submit your claim and assist with keeping it up to date.
Just call 0808 169 9901 to book your slot!
The Partick service will be based in The Kelvin Hall, Argyle Street G3 8AW, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 5pm.
To complete your claim, you will need to bring:
- Your National Insurance number
- Your email address (they can set one up for you!)
- Your phone number
- Your landlord’s address
- Details of how much rent you are paying
- Your bank account details
- Details of any savings you have
- Any salary details or other income
For assistance with managing your account please bring your log-in details.