Planning applications

Weekly lists of new planning applications are produced by Glasgow City Council. Our Planning Officer reviews the latest applications, and any relevant to our area are discussed at our meetings. We may take a decision on whether to oppose an application and send in an objection.

The Glasgow City Council site also provides information on how to comment on planning applications and gives guidance on HMOs. You can check what planning applications are live at tell me Scotland.

You can get free, impartial and confidential advice to help with any planning issues, whether about your own home or wider planning issues in your community, from PAS (Planning Aid for Scotland). They also provide information about the planning system, with specific information sheets about common issues, and details of how to contact the planning authority in your local area.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *