New year, new venue: Community Central Hall
We will be trying out a new venue at our first meeting of the New Year:
6.30pm, Tuesday 7th January
Community Central Hall
292–316 Maryhill Rd
It is on the ground floor and wheelchair-accessible. However, there are a number of swing doors, so if you expect to need any assistance please get in touch with us beforehand. In any case, as it’s a new location we will be looking out for attendees so we can guide you to the room.
The room is a bit smaller than we are used to, but we have the option of using a bigger room upstairs (accessible by lift and ramp) for those meetings that we expect to attract more interest from the community.
NB We won’t be discussing the gap site at the corner of Kelbourne Street/Queen Margaret Drive, because the developer’s representative has postponed their attendance. We will provide further details when we have them.
- Approval of the Minutes of Last Meeting
- Police Report
- Councillors’ Reports
- Planning Officer’s Report
- Annual Self-Assessment for Community Councils
- Bike Storage
- Action on Proposed Development on Wilton Street Gap Site
- Community Clean-Up – Date, Location
- Back Lane Strategy – Short Life Working Group
- Communications Report
- Date of Next Meeting – Tuesday 4 February 2020