March 2022 meeting
Our next meeting will take place on Tuesday 1st March at 6:30pm. This will be an in-person meeting downstairs at the big hall at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR. A stairlift is available if required for access.
Residents are welcome to attend. With Covid safety guidelines in mind:
- before the meeting please take a lateral flow test
- during the meeting please wear a mask unless you are exempt.
- Approval of minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Councillors’ reports
- Treasurer’s report re account changes
- Citizens’ Panels submission
- Louisa Jordan memorial
- Clean Up – date and location
- Planning Officer’s report – meeting with Mairi Millar
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Communications report – issues raised via social media messages
Next meeting: Tuesday 5 April 2022.