February 2023 meeting
We had a bigger turnout than usual at the January meeting, so thank you to everyone who came along. The more input we get from the community, the more effective we can be at getting North Kelvin’s voice heard.
Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 7th February at 6:30pm, downstairs at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR.
There is a stairlift if required for access: please let us know in advance if you will need to use it so that we can make sure help is available.
- Election of minutes secretary & chair
- Appointment of associate member (Josh Swiss)
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting: rat infestation in Lyndhurst Gardens Lane & street lighting
- Councillors’ reports
- City Fibre environmental problems
- Hillhead Area Partnership report
- Planning officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Community clean-up date & location
- NKCC venue for meetings
- Communications report
- Any other business
Meeting dates in 2023
Meetings are due to be held on the first Tuesday as follows:
- 7 March
- 4 April
- 2 May
- 6 June
- 1 August
- 5 September
- 3 October (AGM)
- 7 November
No meetings are scheduled for July or December.