June 2023 meeting
Our last meeting before the summer break is on Tuesday 6th June 2023: downstairs at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR, 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
There is a stairlift if required for access: please let us know in advance if you will need to use it so that we can make sure help is available.
Agenda for 6th June
- Election of minutes secretary
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report: hazardous parking on QMD
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting
- Councillors’ reports
- QMD Festival, 25 June
- Communications report
- Planning officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Community clean-up – 18 June, QMD & Yarrow Gardens Lane?
- Any other business
Meeting dates in 2023
Meetings are due to be held on the first Tuesday as follows:
- 1 August
- 5 September
- 3 October (election meeting and AGM)
- 7 November
No meetings are scheduled for July or December.