AGM and October 2021 meeting
Our annual general meeting will take place on Tuesday 5th October 2021, 6.30pm, via Microsoft Teams. It will be immediately followed by our usual monthly meeting (probably about 7pm). Agendas are below.
Please email us NKcommunitycouncillors@gmail.com if you would like to attend and we’ll send you the link.
Click to download our provisional accounts (PDF file) covering 1/9/2020 to 31/8/2021.
- Record members’ attendance and apologies
- Approve the minutes from last year’s AGM
- Approve Chair’s written annual report
- Approve Treasurer’s submission of independently examined statement of accounts
- Demit of current office bearers
- Call for nominations for the election of office bearers
- Note the appointment of an Independent Examiner of accounts for the next year
- Note the appointment of any associate members
- Review the Inventory and Additional Resources
- Chair confirms the date of the next AGM to take place on 4 October 2022
Business meeting draft agenda
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Councillors’ reports
- Maryhill Activities Directory donation
- Green Grant application
- Clean-up – date and location
- Planning officer’s report
- HMO Licensing report
- Communications report
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: 2nd November 2021.