November 2021 meeting indoors
Our last scheduled meeting of the year will take place on Tuesday 2nd November 2021, 6.30pm. This will be our first indoor meeting since before the pandemic. The venue is St Charles Church Hall, 1 Kelvinside Gardens, G20 6BG. The hall is big enough to allow 1 metre social distancing (but if capacity is reached, we’ll need to turn away anyone that arrives after that).
We look forward to seeing you in person!
- everyone will need to wear a mask
- we will keep doors and windows open for ventilation
- we will take contact info for track and trace
- we will clean surfaces before and after the meeting, and hand sanitiser will be available.
We are aware that this venue is not accessible to everyone because of the stairs and apologise for that. However, online meetings are not accessible to everyone either, and for the moment we have had to choose a compromise solution.
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Councillors’ reports
- M8 petition
- Glasgow Transport Strategy
- Telephone boxes (removal)
- Clean-up – date and location
- Planning officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Communications report
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: 4th January 2022.