January 2022 meeting
Happy New Year to everyone in North Kelvin! Our first meeting of 2022 will take place on Tuesday 4th January at 6.30pm. For Covid safety we are reverting to an online meeting, via Microsoft Teams. The agenda is below.
Residents are welcome to attend. Please email us NKcommunitycouncillors@gmail.com and we’ll send you the link.
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Councillors’ reports
- Glasgow Against Closures
- Environmental and biodiversity risk assessment for use of public land in Glasgow
- Wilton Street green corridor
- Clean-ups – date and location
- Planning officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Communications report
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: Tuesday 1st February 2022.