April 2022 meeting
Our next meeting will take place on Tuesday 5th April at 6:30pm. This will be an in-person meeting downstairs at the big hall at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR. A stairlift is available if required for access.
Residents are welcome to attend. With Covid safety in mind, if you can please:
- before the meeting take a lateral flow test
- during the meeting wear a mask unless you are exempt.
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting
- Police report
- Councillors’ reports
- North Kelvinside Primary School update
- Planning Aid Scotland
- Louisa Jordan memorial
- Community clean-up: Spring Clean Scotland, 21/3/22 – 21/4/22
- Planning Officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Communications report
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: Tuesday 3rd May 2022.