We have received complaints from residents about the poor standard of works being carried out by CityFibre.
These have included:
- delays in removing rubble
- pavements being blocked, forcing pedestrians to walk on the road or cross at dangerous places
- pavements having no temporary ramp for wheelchairs or prams
- lack of advance notice about when work would be taking place
- detritus being swept into drains, thus contributing to flooding in the area
- digging work making buildings shudder
- poor communication
- poor standard of reinstatement work.
The company declined our invitation to attend our February meeting. It is hoped the work will be finished by March.
Do you have a complaint?
CityFibre told us they encouraged residents with issues to speak to the contractors on site or use their helpline or their website, details of which they say are “prominently displayed” on their barriers.🤔 The helpline is 0800 083 6160 and there is an online form for enquiries/complaints.
We intend to compile a list of complaints so that we can assess how to take this further.
If you are unhappy with CityFibre’s work, please email us your complaint (NKCCsecretary@gmail.com) or comment below.