March 2023 meeting: change of venue!
Our March meeting will be on Tuesday 7th at 6:30pm. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE TRYING A CHANGE TO OUR USUAL VENUE and the meeting will be held at NORTH KELVINSIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL, 200 QUEEN MARGARET DR, GLASGOW G20 8NX. The school has a lift for ease of access.
- ELECTION OF MINUTE SECRETARY AND CHAIR FOR THIS MEETING
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF LAST MEETING
- POLICE REPORT
- FOLLOW-UP ON ACTIONS FROM PREVIOUS MEETING: RAT INFESTATION IN LYNDHURST GARDENS LANE, CITY FIBRE
- COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS
- TRANSPORT – FIRST BUS AND SPT
- CONSULTATION ON GLASGOW’S STRATEGIC PARKING PLAN
- PLANNING OFFICER’S REPORT
- HOUSE OF MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY (HMO) LICENSING REPORT
- COMMUNITY CLEAN UP – DATE AND LOCATION
- COMMUNICATIONS REPORT
Next meeting: Tuesday 4 April 2023.