May 2023 meeting
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 2nd May 2023: downstairs at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR, 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
There is a stairlift if required for access: please let us know in advance if you will need to use it so that we can make sure help is available.
We are looking into the possibility of holding hybrid in-person/online meetings. There are technical challenges, so watch this space but don’t hold your breath!
Agenda for 2nd May
- Election of minutes secretary
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting
- Councillors’ reports
- Communications report
- Hybrid meetings
- Local shops crisis or not
- Planning officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Community clean-up date & location
- Any other business
Meeting dates in 2023
Meetings are due to be held on the first Tuesday as follows:
- 6 June
- 1 August
- 5 September
- 3 October (AGM)
- 7 November
No meetings are scheduled for July or December.