August 2023 meeting
We’re back! Our first meeting after the summer break is on Tuesday 1st August 2023: downstairs at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR, 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
There is a stairlift if required for access: please let us know in advance if you will need to use it so that we can make sure help is available.
- Election of minutes secretary
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting
- Councillors’ reports
- Communications report
- Planning officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Small Business Rates Relief
- Visitor Levy Bill
- Walks in NKCC area
- Community clean-up
- Any other business
Meeting dates in 2023
Meetings are due to be held on the first Tuesday as follows:
- 5 September
- 3 October (election meeting and AGM)
- 7 November
No meeting is scheduled for December.