November 2023 meeting
Our last scheduled meeting of the year is on Tuesday 7th November, downstairs at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR, 6:30pm to 8:30pm. There is a stairlift if required for access: please let us know in advance if you will need to use it so that we can make sure help is available.
Looking further ahead, no monthly meeting is scheduled for December, and our next will be a week later than usual because of the New Year holiday: Tuesday 9th January 2024. Please note we will be holding the January meeting online. Look out for more details nearer the time.
November draft agenda
- Minutes secretary volunteer
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting
- Councillors’ reports
- Novoville Shared Repairs – Louis Daillencourt (Director of Business Development)
- Communications report
- Planning officer’s report
- House of multiple occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Community clean-up date and location
- Any other business