August 2022 meeting
The next meeting of North Kelvin Community Council will take place on Tuesday 2nd August at 6:30pm, downstairs at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR. A stairlift is available if required for access.
Residents are welcome to attend.
- Election of minutes secretary
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting
- Police report
- Councillors’ reports
- Election of new Area Partnership rep
- Community Council Development Session on Citizens Panels
- Short-term lets consultation
- Discussion of jurisdiction re housing associations
- Recruitment of new members
- QMD Festival
- Removing graffiti
- Community clean-up
- Planning officer’s report
- House of multiple occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Communications report
- Any other business
Date of next meeting: Tuesday 6 September 2022.