September meeting and 2023 election
Our September meeting is on Tuesday 5th downstairs at Kelvinbridge Parish Church, 62 Belmont Street, G20 6JR, 6:30pm to 8:30pm. There is a stairlift if required for access: please let us know in advance if you will need to use it so that we can make sure help is available.
This will be the last meeting of our current 4-year term, which means we will be having a full election in September. There are 13 vacancies.
If you would like to join North Kelvin Community Council, you need to send in a completed nomination form in time for the closing date of Friday 8 September:
- you must be 16 years of age or over, and
- you must be on the Electoral Register for North Kelvin or be able to prove that you are a resident in the area.
Full details including a download link for the nomination forms are on our Election page.
★ If you would like to find out more about what being a community councillor involves, please get in touch or come along to the meeting on 5th September.
Agenda for September meeting
- Election of minutes secretary
- Approval of the minutes of last meeting
- Police report
- Follow-up on actions from previous meeting
- Councillors’ reports
- The Wise Group – Julia Lindsay
- Licensing Board Consultation
- Communications report
- Area Partnership Report
- Planning officer’s report
- House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) licensing report
- Community clean-up – date and location
- Any other business
Meeting dates in 2023
The remaining meetings scheduled this year are:
- Tuesday 3 October (election meeting and AGM)
- Tuesday 7 November
No meeting is scheduled for December.